Friday 11 July 2008

Holidays...

Wow, what a busy semester, huh?!

Guys, I am here to wish you a wonderful holiday time. May you enjoy a lot, have a lot of fun, watch films, go to the cinema, visit old friends, blog, and so on...

I have no words to say how happy I am for being your teacher and for having this powerful learners of English.

Mayara, Izabel, Rayssa, Marcela, Marcello, Fábio, Hander, Jessica, Aika, Gláucia and Maria Claudia, you really rock. May you be always working hard so as to improve your English, OK?

2 comments:

jessikinha said...

ooo Teacher...
thanks a lot! i wish it to you too! ;]
i liked so much the last semester with you! i had learned a lot of things!
okey-doke theacher!
kisses.

Yssa said...

Ohhh! darling...
It was my pleasure, and I really Want we can be together in the next semester...
See U
And have a ROCK!!