Thursday 10 July 2008

The best

Our class from book4 is over.It was so nice I've got lots of friends.But the best thing about our class,was our teacher Aurélio.He's great!He was so creative that's really important for an English teacher.He helped me a lot I made very good progress with my English.I wasn't afraid of making mistakes.because Aurério was there.He was important part the learning process.He made a big difference in helping me understand.Thanks teacher it was so nice to hear from you.I'm very happy with my results.I hope to be back in your class soon. Izabel

1 comment:

Aurélio Araújo said...

Oh Izabel, I have no words to say how happy I am for this post.

Apart from the teacher (myself), it's really important to say that you are a fantastic student, who is highly motivated, learns new things very fast and helps me a lot.

Keep on working so as to improve this beautiful English you have, okey-doke???

Kisses,
Aurélio =]