Tuesday 14 October 2008

I'm writing to my English course in Cultura Inglesa.
I believe that I'm making some progress in conversation, read, written. The teachers of C.I are very good, they help some people, they are patient, and the classes are so funny. I like that.
But I have a difficulties in listen, not a teacher, is when ever I'm going to resolve the exercises that is necessary listen, I think so the people talk very fast. So I'm tranning for is better in this area.
Before I finish, I'd like to ask one small thing to a teacher, I want a suggestions for my problem. Thanks!

Matheus,

2 comments:

Marcello Rezende said...

Hi Matheus,

Don´t worry! This problem about learning English doesn´t have only with you! The secret is to study every day and a lot of! If you don´t like to study it´s necessary to find other alternative as soon as possible!

Hug!

Marcello
CE5

Marcela said...

Dear Matheus,

You should practice it on the listening lab and don`t worry about translate each word from the text while you are listening because it will make you lost yourself.
Good Luck!!!

Maria Claudia.