Wednesday 1 October 2008

hi there!
sorry, i'm tooooo late to do that..
but I will regret this mistaks.


well, my text today is about "Creative Idleness"
at last class we talked about Feng Shui, but is not enough for me.
I need more relax.
the "Creative Idleness" is a older culture.
It' s satarted since ARISTOTELES's age
the philosophy had done that to criate something
and think about the life and the begins of life..
I really like this philosophy, because of I can do nothing and
use that as forgeting

and...
you can read more that sait, but don't worry
this people doing creative Idleness too.

2 comments:

Izabel said...

I don't belive in criative idleness.On my opinion if you create somehting you're not idleness at all.

Aurélio Araújo said...

I totally agree with Izabel. Once you create something, you're not idle at all.